This vital ministry is a wonderful opportunity to serve. Under the direction of Mr. and Mrs. Larry Blackburn, it has grown to and is complimentary to the mission statement of Matthew 28:18-20.
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
The goals for our nursery ministries are:
- To provide loving care for the infants to 2 years of age so that parents can freely participate in the church services and fellowship with God’s people.
- To provide a safe and clean environment for the children.
- To begin the discipling (instruction) in the Word of God and teach orderly behavior.
- To prepare the young ones for entrance into the next level of ministry.
- To provide an opportunity for our church family to serve the Lord and each other.
The facility is fully equipped with cribs, rocking chairs, a changing table, direct access to restroom facilities, a monitor of the service.
The nursery services are provided during all scheduled services and we are thankful to the Lord for willing servants and parents for the privilege of serving.